About Me

My photo
im the kind of person that lyks 2 do sumthin & have fun, but i can b shy sumtyms ^^

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Letter to SodaPop from Ponyboy

Dear Soda

            Hello Sodapop. How's it going? What I am writing about is about the murder case about Johnny and the Socs. Do you remember that night when I came home from the movies with Two-bit and Johnny, and Darry hit me? well me and Johnny were walking in the park after I ran off when suddenly a blue Mustang was circling the park. Then five Socs came out of the car and were walking straight toward us, but they looked drunk. JOhnny was so scared that he was turning whiter than white. The Socs were mixing up trouble, calling us "white trash with long hair" so i said "you Socs are white trash with Mustangs and Madra sweaters." Then we started fighting. I tried to fight but one of the Socs grabbed me and held me back. Then he shoved my face in the big fountain. I tried to fight away from him, but he was stronger than he looked, and I was drowning. next thing I knew, I was lying on the ground. Then i saw Johnny. He had more fear on his eyes than I had ever seen before in my life. He had killed the Soc. The lead Soc was laying on the ground, with blood pouring everywhere. Johnny's switchblade was bloodsoaked. We decided to run away, but we needed some help. So we went to Buck Merril's place to get help from Dally. Dally gave us $50.00, clean clothes, a gun and directions to the place where he told us to hide out. The place was called Windrixville. In truth, I am scared for Johnny. I have never seen Johnny do such a thing, because he would never kill anyone. But he is my bestfriend and i don't think he had much of a choice, because that Soc was drowning me, and could have killed me. I miss you very much and I am mad at Darry. No one has ever hit me. Not even mom and dad have hit me before. To be honest, I don't think Darry likes me. He's always so mean and hard on me, like everything I do is all my fault. But you are my bestfriend. You understand everything, and you always make me happy even when I'm not.
           I think you are wondering what I'm planning to do huh? well I'm not so sure about my plans now. All I want is to be home and forget everything, but I don't think Johnny will ever forget this. I want to help him. He has had enough in his life already, with his parents abusing him, getting jumped by the Socs, and now this.

Love, Ponyboy

No comments:

Post a Comment